My aunt is one of the Korean tutors in South Korea, she said that the government implemented a good proposal regarding the usage of computers in education, according to her the the government recognizes the
importance of equal access to information sharing in a knowledge-based society, or shall I say they want to be aware and globally competitive. They provided computers and financial implement support to students from poor families, enabling them to learn how to use computers and the Internet. She also said that children from low-income families were given opportunities for computer lessons and practice. In addition, outstanding students
received free PCs and financial rewards so that Korean students will be motivated to know more about computers.
Is this your project already for PRE-FINALS? kindly enhance this by including pictures etc as a proof that the information is really from a friend outside the country.
ReplyDeletenope sir, remember the day i asked you about the ICT information? I will enhance this and I will also include pictures. :) thanks.
ReplyDelete